At Sharp, we know that clinical studies are growing in complexity, with new geographic regions being introduced and fresh pressures on schedules, budgets and controls. That’s why our clinical packaging team does so much more than simply putting tablets in bottles.
They’re an innovative, international team with an outstanding reputation for creating optimized patient kits. These smart packages have a significant, proven, positive impact on patient compliance, supply chain flexibility and overall study budgets.
Supported by a proactive project management team, our clinical packaging experts are focused on bringing you innovative, cost-effective packaging for your investigational medicinal products (IMP), as well as looking after your finished formulations when they launch.
Sharp’s primary and secondary packaging solutions:
- Bottle filling of solids and semi-solids
- Blister packaging (any configuration)
- Cartoning and patient kits (any configuration)
- Coldform and thermoform blistering
- Blister card sealing and walleting
- Pouching and powder filling
- Tube filling for creams and ointments
- Design engineering and support
- Label application and kit assembly
- Controlled substance packaging (schedule I – V)
- Ambient and controlled temperature packaging (refrigerated or frozen)