Oracle Health Sciences InForm reduces trial timelines, costs, and risks via advanced EDC and query management, real-time visibility to data, and standards-based, integrated workflows.
Accelerate Clinical Trial Timelines While Reducing Trial Cost and Risk
Collect and deliver higher-quality data faster through advanced data capture and query management, real-time visibility to data, standards-based, integrated workflows, and security best practices.
- Comprehensive, integrated, open standards-based data capture and management platform
- Proven across therapeutic areas in thousands of trials in every regions
- Complete core capabilities, including advanced query management, targeted SDV, study design, coding, IRT, and more
- Growing, extended ecosystem of innovative solutions such as measuring medication adherence and ePRO/eCOA
- Full self-service deployment capabilities including mid-study changes, with no data migration required
- Collect and deliver higher-quality data faster with less effort
- Easily consolidate and transform data from multiple sources - clinical, genomic, EMR, and more
- Assess, review, and lock a site or entire study in minutes
- Get real-time, actionable visibility to clinical data for internal as well as outsourced trials
- Facilitate risk-based monitoring and adaptive trials