Empowering The Clinical Trial Sponsor With Analytics
Clinical development teams often rely on outside, contracted organizations to provide data or analyses. At the same time, sponsors are under enormous regulatory scrutiny, and study teams are responsible and accountable for maintaining speed, patient safety, and data integrity in a real-time, complex environment with multiple stakeholders. Study teams are looking for solutions that allow them to maintain data transparency while taking ownership of their data.
This webinar will highlight how PerkinElmer’s TIBCO Spotfire solutions address the many business and technological challenges companies experience during clinical data review. Learn how Arcus Biosciences, an oncology-focused biopharmaceutical company, tackled the data quality and oversight challenges they faced with their CROs and how they enabled their clinical teams with self-service analytics.
This webinar will address how:
- Data challenges can stall data review and operational effectiveness of clinical trials
- Reliance upon multiple CROs with different data streams can hamper trial progress
- Generalized tools not tailored for critical clinical questions detract from the key work
- Reviewing data across multiple spreadsheets and other line listings result in inefficiencies
- Safety signals, buried in hundreds of lines of inert data, are easy to miss
- Picking the right partner can accelerate your clinical data review process
- Overcoming challenges of clinical teams for self-service with analytics
- How to collect and visualize safety and efficacy data in a centralized location
- How to effectively perform an in-stream review of study data, to make smarter decisions faster
- Leveraging analytics to create insightful reporting for senior management
Get unlimited access to:
Enter your credentials below to log in. Not yet a member of Clinical Leader? Subscribe today.