This market research report is available for purchase below. Its goal is to provide detailed information to aid in making informed decisions when outsourcing Phase IV work. You can purchase a single-user license for individual use, a site-wide license giving access to the report for all employees within a single site/office location, or an enterprise-wide license giving access to all employees within your organization.
Qualified Phase IV decision-makers participated in our survey to share their insights on topics such as selection drivers, perceptions of providers, and how well provider performance stacked up against their expectations. Phase IV providers received performance evaluations on 6 attributes and 14 study types. What you will learn:
- Learn which service providers best suit your company’s needs by seeing how individual CROs have measured up to sponsor-peer expectations on similar projects
- Compare CRO customer loyalty ratings—based on customer satisfaction, willingness to recommend and likelihood to use again—in addition to verbatim responses from recent customers’ experiences
- Gain insight into the service provider attributes specific to Phase IV work which drive outsourcing partner selection, as well as which attributes have become more important to industry peers over the past year
- Discover how your company’s performance matches up against its competitors in Phase IV research and related services across six performance attributes and 14 study types
- Learn what areas for improvement and standout product offerings your company is known for, and use the information to craft messaging to show what distinguishes its service offerings from the competition
- Gain insight into the factors which affect sponsor outsourcing preferences, and how sponsors select CROs for outsourced Phase IV research
Learn more by downloading the free preview file, or by purchasing the full report below.