This market research report is available for purchase below. Its goal is to provide readers with a high-level view of the clinical development space. For this report, 115 Late Phase decision-makers were surveyed to share their insights into where the Late Phase market is now and where it’s expected to head over the next four years. You can purchase a single-user license for individual use, a site-wide license giving access to the report for all employees within a single site/office location, or an enterprise-wide license giving access to all employees within your organization. You can also download a free preview file below.
What you will learn:
- 4-year examination of the industry’s Late Phase market dynamics, such as study volume and outsourced spend, analyzed by study design (Interventional studies and Observational research) and by study type (Post-marketing Safety studies, Health Economics and Outcomes Research, and Expanded Access studies)
- Average dollar value of outsourced Late Phase studies and how this varies by sponsor size
- Criteria sponsors use to select (and disqualify) clinical service providers
- Current and future predictions for Late Phase trends, including use of technology, study complexity, and reliance on EMRs
How you can use this report:
- Gain understanding of the key decision-makers within sponsor organizations to develop more targeted communications
- Learn the most desirable characteristics of a Late Phase service provider
- Discover trends in Late Phase technology use
- Use the predictions of your peers to identify in what types of studies your competition is investing resources and understand how your company’s strategy compares to that of the industry.
- Utilize this information to ensure your capabilities and capacity are in line with the study types and volume that will be needed in the near future.