The goal of this market research report is to provide readers with a high-level view of the clinical development space. 115 Late Phase decision-makers were surveyed to share their insights into where the Late Phase market is now and where it’s expected to head over the next four years. You can purchase a single-user license for individual use, a site-wide license giving access to the report for all employees within a single site/office location, or an enterprise-wide license giving access to all employees within your organization. You can also download a free preview file below.
What you will learn:
- 4-year examination of the industry’s Late Phase market dynamics, such as study volume and outsourced spend, analyzed by study design (Interventional studies and Observational research) and by study type (Post-marketing Safety studies, Health Economics and Outcomes Research, and Expanded Access studies)
- Average dollar value of outsourced Late Phase studies and how this varies by sponsor size
- Criteria sponsors use to select (and disqualify) clinical service providers
- Current and future predictions for Late Phase trends, including use of technology, study complexity, and reliance on EMRs
How you can use this report:
- Gain understanding of the key decision-makers within sponsor organizations to develop more targeted communications
- Learn the most desirable characteristics of a Late Phase service provider
- Discover trends in Late Phase technology use
- Use the predictions of your peers to identify in what types of studies your competition is investing resources and understand how your company’s strategy compares to that of the industry.
- Utilize this information to ensure your capabilities and capacity are in line with the study types and volume that will be needed in the near future.
Learn more by downloading the free preview file, or by purchasing the full report below.