This market research report is available for purchase below. The data comes from 143 Phase I decision-makers who were surveyed to share their insights into where the Phase I market is now and where it’s expected to head over the next four years. You can purchase a single-user license for individual use, a site-wide license giving access to the report for all employees within a single site/office location, or an enterprise-wide license giving access to all employees within your organization.
What you will learn:
- 4-year examination of the industry’s Phase I market dynamics (e.g. study volume, outsourced spend)
- Average dollar value of outsourced Phase I studies and how this varies by sponsor size
- How large, mid-size, Phase I specialists, and AMCs are selected for patient vs. healthy volunteer studies and what proportion of Phase I spend goes to each provider type
- How trends are evolving in the Phase I market (e.g. expanse into developing markets, evolving study complexity, and use of methods such as Real-World Evidence, patient centricity, non-traditional monitoring, ePRO, sensors/patches, and activity trackers, etc.)
How you can use this report:
- Build your sales, marketing, and strategic plans using dependable industry figures
- Ensure your Phase I outsourcing practices are industry standard or better
- Use the predictions of your peers to identify in what types of studies your competition is investing resources and understand how your company’s strategy compares to that of the industry.
- Utilize this information to ensure your capabilities and capacity are in line with the study types and volume that will be needed in the near future.
Learn more by downloading the free preview file, or by purchasing the full report below.