This market research report will provide readers with a high-level view of the clinical development space. 139 Phase II/III decision-makers were surveyed to share their insights into where the Phase II/III market is now and where it’s expected to head over the next four years. You can purchase a single-user license for individual use, a site-wide license giving access to the report for all employees within a single site/office location, or an enterprise-wide license giving access to all employees within your organization. You can also download a free preview file below.
What you will learn:
- 4-year examination of the industry’s Phase II/III market dynamics (i.e. study volume, outsourced spend)
- Average dollar value of outsourced Phase II/III studies and how this varies by sponsor size
- How Phase II/III spend is divided between large CROs, mid-size CROs, small/niche CROs, and AMCs – how this varies by sponsor size and how it is expected to change over time
- Which roles have the most responsibility for each of six different decisions related to Phase II/III study outsourcing
- Evolution of trends in the Phase II/III market (e.g. expansion into developing markets, evolving study complexity, and use of methods such as Real-World Evidence, patient centricity, non-traditional monitoring, ePRO, sensors/patches, and activity trackers, etc.)
How you can use this report:
- Gain understanding of the key decision-makers within sponsor organizations to develop more targeted communications
- Learn the most desirable characteristics of a Phase II/III service provider
- Ensure your Phase II/III outsourcing practices are industry standard or better
- Use the predictions of your peers to identify in what types of studies your competition is investing resources and understand how your company’s strategy compares to that of the industry.
- Utilize this information to ensure your capabilities and capacity are in line with the study types and volume that will be needed in the near future.
Learn more by downloading the free preview file, or by purchasing the full report below.