This market research report is available for purchase below. It explores the reverberations of RBM implementation on trial operations as experienced by site personnel. You can purchase a single-user license for individual use, a site-wide license giving access to the report for all employees within a single site/office location, or an enterprise-wide license giving access to all employees within your organization. You can also download a free preview file below.
Sponsors & CROs
- High-level perspectives regarding the clinical trial experience through the eyes of the site staff. These findings can be used to understand what drives trial staff as well as what trial-related difficulties they encounter that may be assuaged with implementation of new methodologies.
- How sites view the role of the CRA, their typical working relationship with CRAs, and the issues they encounter in their CRA interactions.
- How a risk-based approach to monitoring can affect daily operations at clinical sites.
- Site personnel’s baseline level of knowledge and reactions to RBM to help sponsors/CROs plan useful conversations with trial staff regarding RBM implementation.
- Best practices for RBM use as relayed by site staff, including best practices for communication and training. Advice to sites and sponsors/CROs that are implementing a risk-based approach to monitoring.
Learn more by downloading the free preview file, or by purchasing the full report below.