This 20-minute webinar gives the latest information from hands-on experience with eConsent implementations for new and ongoing trials in the COVID-19 era. Learn about:
- eConsent implementations for new and ongoing trials in the COVID-19 era
- Case studies where remote consent enabled rapid start-up and enrollment without sacrificing compliance
- Collaboration experience and lessons learned in the rapidly evolving pandemic environment where protocols and country/site selection are continually shifting
- Benefits gained from eConsent for patients and sites
- Changing regulatory landscape that is enabling adoption
Karen Maduschke, Senior Director & General Manager, eConsent at IQVIA Technologies
Karen is recognized as a global expert in electronic informed consent for the healthcare industry. She has been involved with this innovative technology from its earliest inception and has been instrumental in driving the rapid growth of IQVIA’s eConsent business. Recently, Karen has led the adoption of consent authoring with IQVIA’s pioneering Clinical Document Architect software. Karen’s post graduate education is in health and intercultural communication and she has more than 25 years of experience in the field. She is a fierce advocate for patient-centricity in clinical trials and improved transparency in the informed consent process.