Is Being Competent And Qualified The Same Thing In The GCP World?
When it comes to good clinical practice principles, the mention of "competence" is underwhelming. Yet, there is plenty of talk about education, training, and experience. Are "competent" and "qualified" synonymous? Does one imply the other? And why does it matter? Kamila Novak of KAN Consulting explores and explains.
CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE
You're receiving the Thursday edition of the Clinical Leader newsletter, focusing on Outsourcing Models and Regulatory & Compliance. To make changes to your newsletter selections, update your topic preferences.
- Clinical Sites | Patient Centricity | Patient Recruitment (Monday)
- Clinical Trial Technology (Tuesday)
- Decentralized Trials | Trial Management (Wednesday)
- Outsourcing Models | Regulatory & Compliance (Thursday)
- Clinical Data Management & Analytics | Trial Monitoring (Friday)
Learn more about our personalized newsletters here.
|Connect With Clinical Leader:|