As the industry continues to shift to decentralized clinical trial (DCT) approaches, sponsors and CROs must now focus on how to make this change globally. This session will outline best practices learned over the past years in conducting global DCTs that should be considered to scale globally across complex regulatory landscapes.
- How to identify and plan the initial studies for DCT approaches to scale
- How to establish a global DCT platform and library-focused approach
- How to evaluate country-specific regulatory requirements and feature specific limitations
- How to develop a unique, efficient approach to global device provisioning
- How to assess DCT providers for optimal capabilities related to integrations, technical helpdesk and multi-lingual support availability