Maximizing Patient Compliance
PCI’s innovative design and development services customize packaging solutions that optimize the interaction of the patient and the product. Packaging can play an effective role in maximizing patient compliance and adherence by helping address core challenges through the integration of support tools including:
- Unit Dose Calendarization
- Dosing Instructions and Patient Education
- Script Drivers – Cash Cards, Coupons, and Removable Prescriber Chart Stickers
- Print and Electronic Patient Education Tools
- Patient-Doctor Interaction Tools – Symptoms Trackers and Patient Diaries
- Guides for Lifestyle Management
- Regulatory Literature including Patient Inserts and Medication Guides
- Enrollment Tools and Business Reply Cards
- FAQ Cards, Wallet Cards, Reminder Stickers, and Magnets
We analyze the complex needs of each patient and disease state, and work with manufacturers and stakeholders to develop comprehensive and targeted solutions. We leverage packaging as a powerful tool to affect patient understanding and behavior. Sophisticated automation enables PCI to offer seamless integration into packaging systems that make effective patient-centered packaging a reality.
PCI supports highly automated packaging formats including:
Dosepak™, Dosepak Express™, Shellpak™, Shellpak Renew™, Perfpak™, KeyPak™, KeyPak Plus™, EcoSlide™, and a broad range of proprietary F=1 child-resistant and senior-friendly packaging options.
Electronic Compliance Monitoring
ECM technologies are available for closed loop monitoring of patient health outcomes.