Fixed Dose Combination Drug Development: Designing A Lifecycle Strategy With Agility & Speed
The development of fixed dose combinations and drug repurposing projects are commonly adopted lifecycle management strategies for the enhancement of individual drugs. These strategies tend to reduce the side effects or assessment of clinical efficacy in newer indications. Combining drugs that may have been shelved due to a variety of reasons with established, safe and approved drugs has the potential to bring safer, effective therapies to patients. In addition, there are also IP and business advantages to combining drugs. A systematic, risk-based scientific strategy and leveraging the available data is important to bring efficiencies in shortening the development timeline.
Join our speaker, Anil Kane, Executive Director and Global Head of Technical & Scientific Affairs for Patheon, to learn more about:
- Growing fixed dose combination and drug repurposing trends
- Understanding the technical challenges and addressing timely solutions
- Leveraging scientific learnings and data of repurposed drugs
- Building a scientific and regulatory strategy that drives efficiencies
- Shortening timelines by smart working in parallel for scale up and late phase development
- Building a patient-centric model focused on ease of use and convenience
- Managing patent expirations with lifecycle strategies
- Case studies
Get unlimited access to:
Enter your credentials below to log in. Not yet a member of Clinical Leader? Subscribe today.