Harness The Power Of eCOA In Your Next Trial
As the healthcare landscape rapidly shifts to a more patient-centric approach, pharma companies are adopting technology within their studies to better meet patient needs. Electronic clinical outcome assessments (eCOAs) are a key tool to not only ensure each patient is at the center of care, but also to increase operational efficiencies, data integrity, regulatory compliance, and more.
In this webinar, IQVIA eCOA leaders Kris Gustafson and Anthony Mikulaschek explore the importance of eCOAs, how they have evolved from the standard paper diaries, and what efficiencies you can realize from them. Also, IQVIA’s eCOA solution design manager, Melissa Mooney, will share key considerations for implementing eCOAs into studies. Specific points will include:
- Understanding the forcing factors that are pushing life science companies to make the switch from paper diaries
- The importance eCOAs have on the decentralized trials landscape
- How your study can benefit from implementing an eCOA
- Considerations for operationalizing eCOA in your next study
Key take-aways for attendees include:
- How you can maximize your efficiencies in the deployment of eCOA(s) in your study
- How eCOAs provide real-time insights that inform trial progress and demonstrate results
- A clearer understanding of how to define an implementation strategy for eCOAs in your next study
Get unlimited access to:
Enter your credentials below to log in. Not yet a member of Clinical Leader? Subscribe today.