- Peter Larson, Vice President, Medical Affairs for Hematology-Oncology
- Angi Robinson, Vice President, Specialty Areas
- April Marquick, Cell and Gene Therapy Expert
Originally presented at the 2021 LSX World Congress virtual conference, this webinar series by Premier experts in oncology, rare disease, and cell and gene therapies focuses on development considerations for advanced therapies, highlighting these products’ unique challenges as well as their powerful potential to address a broad array of unmet patient needs.
Both the European and U.S. perspective are addressed with a focus on these three key areas:
- Trial Design Considerations
- Regulatory Study Start-Up Considerations
- Study Execution for Advanced Therapies