This market research report is available for purchase below. ISR surveyed 110 qualified CTMS decision-makers regarding their insights on topics such as CTMS selection drivers, outsourcing trends, use, and perceptions of providers. Respondents also shared general improvements they would like to see in the next generation of CTMS software and conveyed provider-specific advantages and improvement suggestions for their preferred system. Furthermore, recent users of 25 CTMS softwares rated how well performance stacked up against their expectations on 26 attributes across four categories (Capabilities, Data/Documentation Features, User-friendliness, and Scalability). You can purchase a single-user license for individual use, a site-wide license giving access to the report for all employees within a single site/office location, or an enterprise-wide license giving access to all employees within your organization.
- Learn which CTMS providers are being most utilized by their peers.
- Understand which CTMS applications are being integrated most often with various EDC, eCOA/ePRO, eTMF, and IRT systems that may already be in place.
- Forecast what to expect in terms of outsourcing CTMS services and use of preferred providers.
- Benchmark CTMS vendor performance based on data from current and recent users.
CTMS Service Providers:
- Understand the importance sponsors place on various attributes when selecting a CTMS product.
- Benchmark 25 different CTMS service providers (including in-house systems) across 26 attributes based on user experience, which allows providers to gauge their own performance against expectations as well as that of other providers.
- Gain insight into the integration capabilities of providers’ respective systems by understanding which CTMS softwares are being integrated with which EDC, eCOA/ePRO, eTMF, and IRT systems.
- Read verbatim responses to understand why respondents prefer specific softwares and what improvements they would like to see in future versions of CTMS.
EDC, eCOA/ePRO, eTMF, and IRT Providers:
- Learn which EDC, eCOA/ePRO, eTMF, and IRT systems are most often integrated with specific CTMS systems.
Learn more by downloading the free preview file, or by purchasing the full report below.