Investigator Initiated Studies (IIS) play an important role in helping pharmaceutical sponsor companies better understand their drugs. However, managing these studies presents unique and complex clinical supply chain challenges. In this webinar, Almac’s clinical supply experts address these challenges and provide insight into how to best manage investigator initiated clinical studies.
This webinar will discuss:
- Best practices for addressing the potential challenges in ensuring IIS drug supply availability
- The current IIS landscape: the increase in scale and complexity of IIS programs
- Demand planning and forecasting of drug supply considerations at an individual study or program level
- Optimizing pack design and labelling strategies for IIS
- IIS regulatory considerations