Novotech, the leading Asia Pacific biotech specialist CRO, and Endpoints News present a webinar for biotechs considering the clinical research opportunities in Asia Pacific and the regulatory pathways to achieving FDA approval.
Novotech has operations across Asia Pacific and the US offering a unique and unparalleled suite of CRO services for early to late phase biotech clinical research.
The webinar features regulatory affairs and investment leaders from North America and Asia Pacific who will discuss:
- why biotech companies are increasingly exploring clinical opportunities in Asia Pacific to generate diverse, globally accepted clinical trial data
- what actionable strategies can be implemented to leverage Asia Pacific’s recruitment potential to accelerate your clinical development
- how Phase 1 data from Australia is acceptable to the FDA and can be used to launch global drug development programs
- deep insight into processes for designing and delivering a robust clinical program
- biotech challenges and opportunities in the post-COVID environment with a focus on global investments and drug pipelines