TransPerfect Life Sciences, a leading provider of services and technologies to support global product development for the life sciences industry, has released version 1.2 of myTI, the mobile application that enables real-time eTMF management and oversight for study teams on the go. This new release of the mobile version of the Trial Interactive e-clinical platform simplifies CRA site visits, providing even more ways to speed timelines and reduce risk.
Simplifying site visits and mobile reconciliation is a key aim of myTI 1.2. The app allows CRAs to perform and record required site visit tasks directly from a mobile device and features enhanced TMF review and documentation capabilities, eliminating paper documentation and time-consuming manual review.
CRAs who use myTI 1.2 will benefit from enhancements that include:
- Reconciliation Tasks – Complete reconciliation more quickly with instant access to site files
- Site Visit Reporting – Improve oversight and overall TMF management with live reporting
- Documentation Access – Remove barriers for CRA handovers, co-monitoring, and training by accessing documents submitted by any author
- Query Visibility and Action – Promote proactive TMF management with a complete query view that makes it easy to review and respond to queries. Additionally, email notifications link directly to tasks in myTI to encourage immediate action
- E-Signature Document Approval – Speed document approval with the convenience of e-signature
- Rejected Documents View – Improve TMF completeness with a real-time rejected documents view
- Enhanced Support – Access support resources at any time with an online help manual and in-app contact capabilities for live Trial Interactive support
- SSO – Eliminate password and login headaches with single sign-on access to myTI
TransPerfect President and CEO Phil Shawe stated, “Any technology that simplifies essential site visit tasks is a significant advancement for those performing global clinical trials. I’d like to thank our CRA and clinical stakeholder consultants, who were instrumental in shaping this version of our Trial Interactive mobile application.”
About Trial Interactive
TransPerfect’s Trial Interactive solution provides a collaborative, web-based platform for clinical development that enables sponsors, CROs, IRBs, and other vendors to maintain and update clinical trial documentation in a secure online environment, adhering to global regulatory requirements. With fully searchable solutions Trial Interactive streamlines study timelines and reduces the administrative burdens of global clinical trials. As part of TransPerfect’s Life Sciences division, Trial Interactive is dedicated to working with clients on a global, collaborative level, supporting a wide range of requirements, including e-feasibility, study start-up, eTMF review/reconciliation, mobile applications, learning management and document management systems, investigator portals, pharmacovigilance and safety management, and endpoint adjudication. For more information, visit www.trialinteractive.com.
TransPerfect is the world’s largest provider of language services and technology solutions for global business. From offices in over 90 cities on six continents, TransPerfect offers a full range of services in 170+ languages to clients worldwide. More than 5,000 global organizations employ TransPerfect’s GlobalLink® Product Suite to simplify management of multilingual content. With an unparalleled commitment to quality and client service, TransPerfect is fully ISO 9001 and ISO 17100 certified. TransPerfect has global headquarters in New York, with regional headquarters in London and Hong Kong. For more information, visit www.transperfect.com.