ABOUT MARKEN, A UPS COMPANY
Only Marken delivers the end-to-end capabilities and expert oversight needed to seamlessly guide your program through each stage of the pharmaceutical journey–from clinical to commercialization.
Moving Our World Forward by Delivering What Matters.
We always find a way to connect patients with new medicines, in all corners of the world.
Marken is a wholly owned subsidiary of UPS and is a critical part of UPS Healthcare. With Polar Speed and Marken included, the UPS Healthcare division staffs 128 locations with 5,500 employees worldwide. Marken offers a state-of-the-art GMP-compliant depot network and logistic hubs for clinical drug product storage and distribution in 58 locations worldwide, while maintaining the leading position for Direct-to-Patient and Home Healthcare services, biological sample shipments and biological kit production. Marken’s dedicated 1,900 staff members manage 120,000 drug product and biological sample shipments every month at all temperature ranges in more than 220 countries. Additional services such as ancillary material sourcing, storage and distribution, shipment lane verification and qualifications, as well as GDP, regulatory and compliance consultancy add to Marken’s unique position in the pharma and logistics industry.
Providing flexible supply chain solutions for today’s adaptive trial landscape, we ship materials at all temperature ranges to investigator sites, depots, and directly to patients’ homes.
- Transport of biological specimens to all regional labs
- Biological sample kit building in all regions, including COVID-19 test kit building
- GMP storage and distribution of all clinical trial materials, including relabeling when needed
- Transport of clinical drug substance, IMP, clinical drug product, and ancillary supplies to anywhere in the world
- Direct to/from patient and home healthcare services
- Cell and gene therapy supply chain services including a global LN2 (cryogenic) network
Marken, a UPS company
4307 Emperor Blvd., Suite 210
Durham, NC 27703