Clinical Data Review Analytics Solution
Source: PerkinElmer Informatics, Inc
The PerkinElmer Clinical Data Review Solution provides the most effective way to perform instream review of study data, empowering clinical development teams to make smarter decisions faster.
- Allows merging of data across domains in an easy to use visual environment where medical monitors, safety review teams, biostatisticians, data managers, pharmacologists and others can easily identify safety issues/signals, then investigate subject profiles across data domains.
- Offers Alert Workflow: Users can set up alert criteria based on patient safety, efficacy and medical outcomes.
- Enables Ad Hoc Workflow: Users can investigate study level data to identify patients of interest, create custom groups of patient on the fly and drill down to the cross-domain profiles.
- Empowers team to link to individual patient narratives.
- Includes Line Listing Review: Monitors can mark line listings as read or reviewed, and are notified if line listings are amended. An audit trail is available for the review process, including reviewer name and date.
VIEW THE BROCHURE! Log In
Get unlimited access to:
Trend and Thought Leadership Articles
Case Studies & White Papers
Extensive Product Database
Members-Only Premium Content
Welcome Back! Please Log In to Continue. X
Enter your credentials below to log in. Not yet a member of Clinical Leader? Subscribe today.
Subscribe to Clinical Leader X
Subscribe to Clinical Leader