The Revvity Signals Software Clinical Data Review Solution provides the most effective way to perform an in-depth review of study data, empowering clinical development teams to make smarter decisions faster.
- Allows merging of data across domains in an easy-to-use visual environment where medical monitors, safety review teams, biostatisticians, data managers, pharmacologists, and others can easily identify safety issues/signals, and then investigate subject profiles across data domains.
- Offers Alert Workflow: Users can set up alert criteria based on patient safety, efficacy, and medical outcomes.
- Enables Ad Hoc Workflow: Users can investigate study-level data to identify patients of interest, create custom groups of patients on the fly, and drill down to the cross-domain profiles.
- Empowers team to link to individual patient narratives.
- Includes Line Listing Review: Monitors can mark line listings as read or reviewed, and are notified if line listings are amended. An audit trail is available for the review process, including reviewer name and date.