By Blake Adams, VP Marketing, Florence
Sites, sponsors, and CROs now perform the bulk of their clinical trial operations by logging into cloud-based systems.
The rapid shift to digital document and data management solutions opened the door to innovative virtual collaboration solutions like Florence eHub. Florence eHub provides sponsors and CROs direct digital connectivity and collaboration access with their sites via connecting to the largest Electronic Investigator Site Files (eISF) in research.
In this article, we outline the impact on the below study processes:
- Document Completion, Collection and Submission
- System Set-up, Go-Live, and Site Initiation
- Site Monitoring and Management
- Source Data Review/Verification (SDR/V)
- TMF Oversight and Management
- Project Archiving and TMF Close-out
You can also access the complete whitepaper, “Harnessing the eISF,” which outlines each process and additionally includes key recommendations and quality outcomes of digitally accessing the site eISF.