Greenphire is the leader in global clinical trial payment automation. Greenphire’s best-in-class solutions optimize clinical trial performance by streamlining payment workflows from sponsors and CROs to sites and participants. Greenphire’s ClinCard, eClinicalGPS and ConneX solutions easily handle any type of trial design and complexity, resulting in more accurate and compliant payments and travel globally for both sites and participants. The choice of industry leaders worldwide, Greenphire provides better performance and better data, resulting in better trials. Learn more at www.greenphire.com.
1018 W. 9th Avenue, Suite 200
King of Prussia, PA 19406
Phone: (215) 609-4315
Contact: Amy Sitnick
Learn how the Metastatic Breast Cancer Alliance’s desire for richer information and heightened engagement led them to create MBC Connect™.
Discover how one global biotechnology company was able to receive seamless management of trial logistics and much-needed support for clinical trial participants.
Discover how removing transportation challenges can contribute to the success of clinical trials by improving patient participation and engagement.
Gain insights from Thomas Smith, a patient advocate living with Cystic Fibrosis, as he discusses the significance of patient advocacy in healthcare and shares valuable perspectives on the patient experience.
Explore how sponsors are harnessing the power of eClinicalGPS to enhance site empowerment through automation, control, and predictability in clinical trial management.
One of the top objectives for sites, sponsors, and CROs is recruiting participants for clinical trials and getting them to commit to the duration of the study. See how technology can support and enhance the entire patient’s healthcare journey.
Discover how a patient convenience program can ease the participant burden and provide centralized access to information and tasks, streamline site operations so that staff can concentrate on research, and provide transparency for increased sponsor and CRO control and visibility.
Consider these five key aspects when evaluating technology providers in support of patient convenience initiatives.
Learn how patient engagement technology can help reduce the chance of delay caused by recruitment and retention issues in clinical trials.
Learn how researchers were able to effectively collect payments, drive engagements, and present value to the sponsor, sites, and patients.
Gain insight into the importance of veteran access to clinical trials and what can be done to ensure their participation in future life science studies.
Discover how this payment automation software is bringing clarity, consistency, and control back to site payment processes.
Explore why cancer is the second most common death in the United States and learn more about the gaps of the groups that experience cancer health disparities.
Find out why data intelligence is critical for accurate trial planning and budget, and where teams often struggle to obtain reliable source data.
Read about why distributing cash and checks can be extremely time-consuming, particularly when you are conducting numerous studies with hundreds of participants.
- Greenphire Launches GreenSpace App And Expands Global Payment Functionality
- Greenphire Appoints Steve Geffon As Chief Commercial Officer
- Greenphire Launches Research Registry App
- Greenphire Expands Agreement With Merck To Help Reduce Financial And Travel Barriers For Clinical Trial Participants Worldwide
- Greenphire’s ConneX Global Travel Solution Expands In-Country Support
- Greenphire Selected To Address Patient Engagement And Recruitment, Diversity, And Other Vital Clinical Trial Issues At Leading Industry Events
- Greenphire Announces Milestone Growth For Its Clinical Trial Financial Solutions
- Greenphire Wins 2022 MedTech Breakthrough Award For Best MedTech Startup
- Greenphire To Address Key Clinical Trial Issues At SCRS’s Global Annual Site Solutions Summit
- Greenphire To Discuss The Critical Role Of Precise, Real-Time Clinical Trial Fair Market Value Data At Two Upcoming Events